"More than an a bed and breakfast, it is an experience."
For your relaxing stay with us we offer elegant linens on queen-size beds
- Full breakfast served in the main house
- 6-Person Sundance(R) Spa with no harsh chemicals used, open year-round
- Hiking is literally at your doorstep with trails leading directly to the Shenandoah National Park
- Grand Caverns is just 5 minutes away
- Dining, antiquing and vineyards are all within easy driving proximity
- Convenient to James Madison University, Bridgewater, EMU, Mary Baldwin College and University of Virginia
- We gladly accept guest over 15 years of age
- Our Inn is a smoke-free environment
High Laurel Inn is featured on BBOnline and www.Virginia.org
Room rates are for single or double occupancy and are subject to Virginia taxes. Minimum stay may be required for special weekends.
A 50% deposit of the entire stay is required for your reservation and guaranteed when we receive your deposit within 7 days. Single nights required to be paid in full.
When situations arise necessitating cancellation, notice of cancellation is required two weeks prior to date. Your deposit will be returned less a $40.00
bookkeeping charge, if we are able to fill the entire accommodation. We accept Visa, Mastercard. We are a smoke-free environment.
- Special weekends: Dayton Days, JMU Graduation, Holidays, and JMU Parents weekend.
October weekends require a 2-night minimum and will be non-refundable.